Thursday, March 16, 2006

A tree, A phone and A colour

Well, there have been some changes on the home front. First of all, and probably most exciting...
I came home on Tuesday to drop some stuff off before carrying on to work, and there, outside my house were two men. They were definately workers from some building company or something like that but I couldn't tell from the distance that I was still at. As I drew closer to my home, I saw two magnificent objects rising from the ground. What were they? They hadn't been there previously there, they seemed to have just appeared. I didn't make the connection between them and the two men until a few seconds later when I realised that the objects were trees and the men their planters! Trees? On our street? Wow!!!!!! A huge smile spread across my face and I must have radiated thanks onto those men, because they blushed at my joy but smiled. So, that is the first new thing. Trees on Princess Street. Baby trees for me to take care of. I can feel fresh air in my lungs already!
The second new thing is that I have a new mobile. It is beautiful. That is all I have to say about that.
The third new thing is that I have dyed my hair yet again. I think that it will fall out next time. It is now pretty blong, which was a shock as it was supposed to be a fairly dark brown. Hmm, still not sure what I think about it, but no one has hurled major abuse at me yet. We'll still see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home