Thursday, June 29, 2006

A list (two), A few regrets (7), and A moving on

aAnother one within a few minutes... feel free to overload (is that the right word? it's really late and I'm kind of distracted by the last song of the Spice Girls...)
Something that I wanted to write in here is a list of things that I have always wanted to become that I now know that I will never be (probably) and need to let go of, so here goes:
I wanted to but never will be:
1. Two or three stone lighter and a ballet dancer
2. Four or five stone heavier and an opera singer
3. Nurse
4. Mother Teresa
5. Giraffe photographer
6. Villager on komodo island
7. 21 year old mother
8. Archealogist
9. Egyptologist
10. Farmer's wife
11. Owner of cows
12. Au Pair
13. Teacher (in a school)
14. Brilliant author
15. The female Billy Graham
16. Jesus's best follower (really best, like perfect)
17. Interior Designer
18. Architect
19. Historian
20. Journalist for National Geographic
21. Ambassador
22. Artist/Poet
23. Completely selfless
24. Disciplined
25. Bar tender
26. General
27. Princess

Things I wish I did and would do if I could go back:
1. Sing in the talent show. I was going to sing the opening song of the Lion King but my partner ditched me for someone better the day before. I hid in the back and watched everyone audition, heard them call my name and just didnt go.
2. Tell the kids who bullied me how much their words did hurt. "Words can never hurt me" Whoever coined that phrase was talking a load of crap.
3. Keep in contact with people who mean a lot to me.
4. Help mom out at home more without complaining.
5. Do my homework like Miss Eels told me too.
6. Just say no to getting drunk.
7. Think more before saying yes.

I think that living in the past can keep you from moving forward. I needed to let these dreams and regrets go. Now I can go to sleep and dream about what is to come.

8 Comments:

Blogger Keeley said...

interesting list of things. you could still do most of them. however some are almost impossible and very weird. well good luck with trying to acomplish your list lol

9:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

lol the whole point is that i wont acomplish this list... i plan to move on to bigger and better things. :)

1:44 AM  
Blogger Keeley said...

fair enough what bigger and better things do you have planed

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Good question... when I've dreamed them up I'll let you know. At least now I have space to dream them... :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Keeley said...

true i feel like that sometimes. i mean you have to let go of things in your past before you can move on. I mean like being an MI5 agent i just need to let it go lol

1:04 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

i love you're list sarah. miracles happen, i mean jesus walked on water and healed people. i once wanted to be a princess but societys gender roles have made that most impossible as i am a male...well at least i think. lol i have no idea what im going on about.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Keeley said...

interesting thomas, Sarah he is mad by the way his 3 shrinks won't speak to him any more so he all alone lol joking thomas xxx

1:34 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Why is this post just now popping up on my bloglines???

Anyway, I’m really disappointed to see that you’re already giving up on being the next female Billy Graham. I think that you could totally pull that one off. : )

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home