Thursday, May 04, 2006

Another list, another cold and another late night.

It is late (yet again) and I really wanted to go to bed early tonight. I am in a much better mood than I was earlier today and have a few reasons for that which I will now list below. The list is basically what makes me happy (another one) from today. So here goes...
1. Beautiful weather. Anyone who lives in London and was outside will know what I am talking about.
2. Birthday parties outside in the little park at lunch break. Happy Birthday Dave!
3. Getting bad news and then finding out that it isn't nearly as bad as you thought it is.
4. Having great friends.
5. Food. Good food.
6 (and this one is important) Finding music online that you have wanted to listen to in ages but just couldn't find.
7. Having an inspiring lecture
8. Trees that blossom in spring (how beautiful are they?! and they also make the pavement pretty when they shed... :) )
9. Having a brilliant cell with brilliant young people
10. Having God. Wohoo!

So anyways, those are 10 things that made me happy today. Feel free to add things to the list in the comment area. I would love to know what make you happy. Other than that, I think that my sunburn may be going away a bit, I have a cold, and now I am going to bed (after I finish listening to some songs for the upteenth time that I found on the internet today. God bless the internet)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou (not my name) said...

Hey my lovely....you'd be on my list

x

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home