Friday, December 23, 2005

Carolling, a flight and a hair cut

Here I am in good old Germany, glad to be back and realxing at my parents home. I'm so tired and have had a long day, but I thought that I would write something quick before bed.
Carolling yesterday and the day before was great fun, no real big highlights or anything, just basically laugh after laugh. If I hear Starry Night one more time I think that I will go insane.
I didn't have to wake up as early as I thought I did and everything went pretty smoothly. I got to Duesseldorf and then got the train with my mommy to Cologne. We brought my stuff home, then went to the Christmas markets. I got my hair cut (not at the market, at the hairdressers) and then we came home to eat some yummy lasagne. I'm still pretty sick so I'm gonna go to bed as soon as my brothers are sleeping. I'm sleeping in their room.
Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home