Monday, December 05, 2005

Alright, this rant actually has nothing to do with Christmas, but with sleeping bags. Do let me know if you feel the same. I've had my fair share of exposure to the stupid things in the last two weeks. My mommy was here and then Lisa was here so I, being a good hostess, slept in a sleeping bag (Ben's cause I left mine in Germany) Now, I do twist and turn when I sleep. I kind of have a pattern to it. The stupid thing then twists all around me and wakes me up by making me feel stuck and kind of suffocated. One night I woke up and the head bit that is supposed to be on the bottom was on top of my face. As warm and cozy as they may be, they are a ridiculous nuisance to someone who squigles around like me, and I think that someone should take the task onto themselves to invent something more practical for those of us who only exercise during their sleep. So I guess this is a bit of an appeal. Put on your thinking cap and start inventing. Oh and Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should find an adult sized version of those ones that babies have that are like duvet-jumpsuits. You wear it like a pair of dungarees so you never get tangled up!! If you find one let me know :-) Good pic of Piccadilly Circus there.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home