Friday, November 11, 2005

The new laptops

Today was pretty uneventful. I had a good mentoring session with Catherine at 10. then i came home and had a pretty good team meeting. there are some frustrations but we'll see what comes out of that. we now have had new laptops delivered and the great news is: they're wireless!!! so, I am sitting in the living room now, watching tarzan on tv and typing in here. There isn't really much to write about. mom is coming to visit me soon, that will be really cool. I've been a bit homesick cause it's christmas time and i always get homesick around Christmas and I've been making my Christmas shopping list. I will have to start saving as of next week.
other than that, I am starting to get used to being single again. its been alright so far. we'll see how that goes too.
well, that's about all today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home