Monday, October 31, 2005

an event yet uneventful night

so, i just spent almost 2 hours standing outside the station at elephant and castle waiting for my friend chris, whom i havent seen in i think 4-5 years to come. (note here: i havent yet got a hold of him and i hope that he is alright) i feel a little guilty about going home, but i think that 2 hours of waiting was ok. im now cold and my back hurts.

however, the night wasnt a complete waste of time: a group of teenagers tried to steal my mobile while i was talking on it. the kid who snatched it dropped it, his friend picked it up, i said "can i have it back, please" and he gave it back. i was slightly shaken, seeing as i was alone etc. but that was alright, i got it back. i did see them a second time, and just avoided them.
i also had two men try to pick me up. in the end, the one of them asked me to pray for him and the church. (his line was "hi, my name is paul, but people call me spice (slight pause) because im so hot." he got points just for being funny)

so maybe it wasnt a complete waste. i just really would have liked to see chris. i'll stay up and see if comes online soon. i really hope nothing's happened to him.

love to all. sjb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home